Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ren and Stimpy 11121131

Ren and Stimpy
i know a lot of my friends enjoy this show, however I don't get why people enjoy it so much, I'm watching it in my Animal behavior. I don't understand why I wanted to see when squirrels attack but it seems that watching crazy rodents attacking rattlesnakes is too much to ask for. I think that this shows a problem with American society when a mass majority of the class would rather see the stupidity of the nineties rather than demon squirrels which at least somewhat applies to Animal behavior.
I like to think that South Park, Bevies and Butt head all are in the same caliber at least Family guy has a little bit of intelligence. Seriously the whole episode was about fathering a fart, and to me thats symbolizes the retardation of our "civilized" society as a whole. So as I sit here angrily watching a fart getting married to a dead cod ask yourselves this: Why on this great Earth with so many wonders on it, would you waste your life laughing at this?
1112081131

No comments: