Monday, December 15, 2008

project 14122149

I am sitting in my room right now in a piercing cold climate to deaths end, thinking why on this good god earth did I hit my head, I'm dizzy and frankly rather faint. Its probably around 35 degrees outside and about 50 in my room. To me this is al a bit strange, you see for some bizarre reason or another I keep getting questions asked about a side project I have been working on for quite some time, one that has been compiled of sheets of paper that are supposed to be class notes and what has littered my small black note books for the past five months. I have decided however that I have had enough of all of this and I am going to give this story I have been working on its own blog and it's own weekly posts that unlike my current blog, I will update it. Although it's going to take about a week to compile all of my shorts into a story,so your going to have to bear with me and allow myself a week to get all of my random writing together. My characters story (he doesn't have a name in any of them) will be a little fantastic and surreal, most of the stories either fall between almost fantasy and a psychotic dream. I'm hoping that this will be a brilliant project to keep me occupied, and overall it will force me to become a better writer. So look forward to something fun to read on tuesdays, I'm hoping to release this next tuesday. It shouldn't be that difficult right?
It's not really going to have much of a plot by the way, just different stories about this imaginary person that I made up a long time ago, as well as some illustrations of him that I made. Well this will be an interesting side project I think.
_mars

1412082149

No comments: