Thursday, November 20, 2008

Money 17112156

ts really quite lamentable I have been having affairs with my mac and there is this senseless tile game on it and it troubles me so much I have depleted my past hour and a half philandering with the forlorn diversion device..
In any case it is all too apparent that I need to find myself a job somewhere so I can make some amount of money to buy the things that I need.
I need a lot of things its rather sad to think about it.
I am so broke and it bothers me tho know that my friends pay for me a lot I want to be the friend with money, and what not. I want to be able to have some amount of money so I can buy the things that in my eyes will make me a better person, they aren't even that expensive. I'm just being foolish
Really really childish and ghoulish
Even so I don't mind


17/11 21:56

No comments: