Thursday, November 20, 2008

CD's 17112018

Have you ever thought of the perfect music that just makes you want to scream out your insides? The perfect CD set a musical track that only makes sense if your spending an intimate experience with someone. The melodies are drastically changing and if your listening to it not thinking about or doing something intimate action it really isn't wonderful at all. It doesn't even have to be sex or anything like that, maybe just kissing, holding, or even a discussion; Whichever but it really is every kind of music you could could possibly want to make out with someone too. I'm talking about Of Montreal's Skeletal Lamping. This is what this CD was created for i decided, the cover depicts people dancing and hanging about naked, its not really sexual, its sorta like looking at one of those greek paintings of naked people with the cherubs and such. Anyways thats all I could think about today. So I was a little bummed when my life couldn't be as magical as I wanted it to be.

17/11 20:18

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Haha I love how overtly sexual that album is, it's so cool.
But it's done done tastefully, it's not like those terrible rap songs that are "Fuck my bitch with my dick" blatant and inartistic. Plus I love it when I several occasions Gallery Piece gets me into the most embarrassing situations on the bridge to school or mere feet from my house with old men walking their fucking dogs! But that is an awesome album to listen to you with, especially as you dub your voice over it with your dances hahah.




hmmm, life isn't as magical as you want it to be you say?

(Strikes up the band and starts the fireworks show!)

I'll just have to try better to make you life like an Andrew Loyd Weber play then won't I?