Monday, December 22, 2008

Cat poop

Cat poop--
We have this potted plant in my house and we have two cats: Summer (14 years my Mom's cat) and Jill (1 year, my cat). My mother complains about Jill so much, She rants and raves because Jill is slightly retarded. I always tell her that it's not jill's fault that she is slow (The vet actually told me my cat's "brain is lame"), she just has different needs and can't be left alone around cloth (she eats it). On another note last christmas, before I knew about Jill's problem, I had left her in the room with all of my x -mas clothing when I came back she had eaten over 300$ worth.
Tonight as my mom was discussing the fact that its not normal for my cat to run around in circles and hit her head, she smelled something, something rotten. She turned to me and said "have you checked the litter box? Your cat always leave really stinky poop." I groaned and walked down the hall, there was nothing there. i returned to find her horrified standing next to the plant in the dining room. "Look at this Erryn, look at this now!" I stood next to her and looked into the pot, it was filled with cat excrement. I looked at her and laughed, a little over the top. She glared at me and snarled she knew that it was not my cat deep down, because my cat loves litter boxes and she will wait until she is let inside just so she can use one, Where summer never seems to use it, and usually goes outside, or so we had thought. I looked at my mom with what may have been the biggest grin I had had in a very long time and said "Who has the stupid cat now?"

She had to empty the whole pot, and it made me happy.

22/12/08 19:15

No comments: